Marqet Group, a full-service marketing agency located in Houston, TX, is looking for an Account Administrator to support its client management needs. This position is ideal for energetic individuals that have a passion for marketing and communications and like to work hard. If you are a recent college graduate looking to get into the field of marketing, this is the ideal position for you!
The ideal candidate is someone who is responsible, proactive, works autonomously, and makes themselves indispensable through efficiency and creativity. While the primary tasks are established and require thorough attention to detail, there are many opportunities for new projects and growth.
About Marqet Group
Our niche is in the design and construction industry, specifically serving clients mostly in the countertop fabrication segment. Each of our team members is dedicated to learning the terminology and initiatives that make for successful marketing programs within our industry. We are a hard-working and close-knit group that like to have fun with our work but can buckle down and get things done on behalf of our clients. We are searching for a candidate who easily integrates with and motivates the team to be bigger and better.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform project management duties including program tracking, timeline development and management, budget management and reconciliation, post-promotional analyses, and internal and external reporting;
- Develop effective internal relationships to facilitate communication and execution with internal departments to ensure that client deliverables are successfully achieved;
- Communicate and interact effectively with agency team members in all departments and/or clients to deliver timely information and reports;
- Source, create, and publish timely content for various audiences to educate them about key client activities, events, milestones, and or industry/design trends;
- Develop copy for literature, brochures, graphics, press releases, web content, and other needs as requested by the management team;
- Use social media to drive awareness of and traffic to key social media handles and clients’ websites;
- Structure and organize client update reports, meetings, and phone calls;
- Develop creative as needed to support client objectives;
- Monthly reporting on activities, including insights that help sculpt and drive content moving forward;
- Earn trust internally and externally with many different audiences and stakeholders.
Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- Positive attitude and passionate approach to your work
- Objective thinking and goal-oriented mindset
- Excellent writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, arts or related field
- Previous professional experience working in the field of marketing or communications
- Experience leading a team
- Awards in sports or academics
Important to Note
The candidate should be available 16–22 hours weekly during regular business hours. This is a summer position that runs from June 1st to August 10th, depending on schedule and availability. Only candidates with relevant experience and who meet the qualifications will be considered.